Goose Goose Duck is a Free to Play social deduction game developed by Gaggle Studios. This game is pretty similar to Among Us but with 30+ unique roles & 5+ built-in game modes. Other than that it also features tons of cosmetic items and pets that you can purchase using Silver & Gold coins. However, these in-game currencies are not that easy to get. To help you obtain them quickly here we are with a Goose Goose Duck Silver & Gold Coins guide. In this article, we’ll walk you through all the best farming ways to obtain in-game currencies quickly.
Farming Guide for Silver & Gold Coins in Goose Goose Duck
Here’s a Goose Goose Duck Silver & Gold coins guide consisting of all the best farming methods. As mentioned earlier there are tons of cosmetics and a number of pets you can buy using the in-game currency. However Gold coins are much more Premium and hard to get than Silver ones. So without any further ado, let’s first take a look at the ways to bag Gold Coins in the game.
- Make Purchase: The primary way to get Gold coins in the game is by simply purchasing them using real-life money. You can either spend your money on the Starter Packs & Supporter Packs which contain a little bit of everything. Or else straight away buy the Gold coins you are looking for. For your reference below we have mentioned the current cost of the Gold coins available in the game.
- Twitch Drops: Twitch drops can also help you get Gold coins at discounted rates. So whenever you head to the Gaggle website to claim your drops, don’t forget to take a look at the in-game shop. That’s because, during the redeeming process, the game offers you Gold coins at half the price. However, the offer lasts for a limited period of time and only one discounted purchase can be made per twitch drop.
- Free Gold Coins: Players can even bag some of this premium currency by collecting Daily Rewards and using the Claw Machines. For those who are unaware, Claw Machine is a feature where you can use colored tokens to get rewards. These tokens are found throughout the match for completing fake & real tasks in the game.
That covers all about the Gold Coins guide, now let’s take a look at the ways to farm Silver Coins in Goose Goose Duck.
- Play Matches: The primary way to farm Silver coins in the game is to play as many as matches you can. However, only playing until you are alive won’t do the trick. To score a good amount of Silver you will have to stay until the match ends, no matter whether you win or lose.
- Pets: If you are already playing matches to farm coins then you can speed up the process by equipping pets. Pets will help you get bonus Silver coins at the end of the match. So we recommend you save up on the Gold coins you get through Daily rewards and get yourself a cute little pet. Unfortunately, this process can only work 3 times a day.
- Free Silver Coins: Getting free Silver is as similar to getting free Gold coins. As mentioned earlier, here all you have to do is log in every day to collect Daily Rewards. Or simply use the Claw Machine and bag tons of free rewards. However, make sure you have collected enough Tokens during the match to use the machine.
- Twitch Drops: To get Silver coins through Twitch Drops, the player will be required to watch the drop-enabled stream for the required duration. And then head to their Gaggle account to claim the hard-earned gold. But prior to that make sure you have linked your Twitch account with your Gaggle account beforehand or else the method won’t work.
That sums up everything about the Goose Goose Duck Silver & Gold Coins guide. While you are here take a look at the redeem codes for free rewards and more. Also, don’t forget to check out the 2023 upcoming games’ release date calendar.