The new Sigrblot Festival update in AC Valhalla has brought with it several new items and rewards. As this is a limited-time event that will run from 29 July to 19 August, make sure to get these items as soon as you can. In this article, we will show you all of these items.
What Items are Available in AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival?
Check out all the new items that will be available in the Sigrblot Festival in AC Valhalla. These items will be available at the festival store run by Norvid.
One-Handed Sword (Skrofnung) in AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival
- This particular item has generated much interest and excitement among players. The one-handed sword, also known as the Skrofnung or short sword is a new sword category that is a part of the Sigrblot Festival update in AC Valhalla. You can acquire it for 300 tokens. These tokens can be obtained by taking part in the games and side quests that feature in the festival. The best part about this item is the fact that you can keep it even after the event ends.
- The watchtower is another exclusive new item you will get with the new Sigrblot Festival update. To buy this item, you will need to spend 110 Settlement Cosmetics plus 20 Tokens.
- This is a Raven skin that you can buy for 200 tokens in the game.
Face Flame & Steel Tattoo
- This is a Flame and Steel tattoo that can be applied to your face as a cool fashion accessory. You will need to spend 3 x 50 Tattoo Cosmetics and 70 tokens.
Chest Flame & Steel Tattoo
- This tattoo can be used on your character’s chest. It has a unique flame and steel design. You will need to spend 3 x 50 Tattoo Cosmetics and 70 tokens.
Arm Flame & Steel Tattoo
- Just like the chest and face tattoos, you can apply them to either your right or left arm. It features a flame and steel design. You will need to spend 3 x 50 Tattoo Cosmetics and 70 tokens.
Back Flame & Steel Tattoo
- This is a tattoo that you can apply to your back. It has a flame and steel tattoo and costs 3 x 50 Tattoo Cosmetics and 70 tokens.
Baldr’s Offering in AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival
- You will need to spend 110 Settlement Cosmetics and 20 tokens to acquire this item in the Sigrblot Festival.
- In the Sigrblot Festival update of AC Valhalla, you will have the opportunity to further customize your character with new hair colors. These colors are light brown, dark brown, red, and blond.
This brings us to the end of this article on all of the items available in the Sigrblot Festival in AC Valhalla. As you can see, these items are unique and exciting. So don’t just wait anymore, take part in the festival before it ends on 19 August.
If you liked this article, check out the AC Valhalla Sigrblot Festival guide.