Sea of Thieves is an open-world game, wherein you have to solve quests to receive the treasure. These quests happen to appear on shrines located in different zones of the Sea. Shores of Plenty, The Ancient Isles, and The Wilds are the three zones in this game with 2 quests on each zone. The game has a total of six Shrines. Shrine of Hungering is one of them found at The Wilds. If you’re looking for a solution to this Shrine, then this article is for you. Here’s our guide for the Shrine of Hungering in the Sea of Thieves.
Shrine of Hungering in Sea of Thieves – How to Collect Journals & Solve Puzzles
Found in The Wilds zone, the Shrine of Hungering is located under the sea. Here’s everything you should know about the Shrine:
- Shrine of Hungering is located at the Q5 grid on the map. Once reached, dive under the sea and head over to the spot with colorful stones and glowing plants.
- Carry a weapon, preferably a gun, as there are Sharks present under the sea.
- Swim your way into the Shrine by entering the cave through the northern direction.
- You may run out of air at multiple locations. Therefore, make sure to get some fresh air through the bubbles popping out of the stone pipe.
- As you swim your way deeper into the cave, you’ll find a skeleton with a journal. That is the first journal among the five journals scattered around the Shrine.
- After collecting the first journal, swim towards the tunnel in the upward direction.
- After entering the very first chamber, you’ll notice the images of Siren carved on the stone with staffs in their hands. Moreover, the staff is held in a different style.
- There are statues present in the chamber with the staff in their hand. Shoot them to change the style they’re holding their staff. Also, Match them according to the images on the stone.
- The completion of this puzzle will raise the level of water in the chamber. Thereafter, Pull out your compass and head over south towards the geyser.
- Stand over the geyser and jump your way to the ledge in the opposite direction.
- Now, look at the East using the compass. After a few steps, you’ll find the second journal.
- There is another puzzle on that ledge. Solve them in the same way as before.
- Upon the completion of the puzzle, the level of water will rise again. Further, Head over to the south and turn left, and walk over the bridge to reach the ledge with the mist.
- You’ll find the third journal there. Thereafter, make your way to the northern ledge to grab the fourth journal.
- Turn around and get back to the ledge with the mist. Later, shoot the mysterious object stuck on the wall to unlock the door.
- Get through the door and follow the tunnel. Wherein you have to unlock another door by destroying that mysterious object.
- Collect the fifth and final journal to complete the Shrine of Hungering quest.
- Completion of this quest will unlock the ‘The Legend of the Sunken Kingdom’ Voyage.
That’s all you should know about the Shrine of Hungering Quest in Sea of Thieves. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our Pirate Legend guide and other Sea of Thieves guides.