Ghost of Tsushima is an open-world action-adventure game in which a player assumes the role of a Samurai. As you journey on a quest to protect Tsushima Island, you will travel the Iki Island too. Traveling through the vast island, players are gonna come across numerous items and resources like weapons, armor, steel, and others. As you move further in the storyline while collecting items and finishing quests, you will come to look for the God of War armor. This guide will show you how to solve the Shrine of Ash in Ghost of Tsushima and unlock the God of War armor.
Solve Shrine of Ash & Unlock God of War Armor in Ghost of Tsushima
In order to Solve the Shrine of Ash and unlock God of War armor, you will have to complete a few quests. Here’s all you must do to complete this one in Ghost of Tsushima:
- To start this quest, you will have to travel to the north of the Yahata Forest on the western part of Iki Island.
- You will have to unlock the Sakai Clan Armor which is unlocked during the main story quest Ghost from the Past.
- As soon as you reach the location, go close to the Shrine and read the scroll placed near it. You will get clues to solve the Shrine of Ash
- You will need to equip the Sakai Clan Armor and draw your blade while standing close to the Shrine.
Additionally, once you finish the quests, here are the rewards that you unlock:
- Helm of War
- Ghost of Sparta (God of War Armor)
Once you unlock the God of War Armor in Ghost of Tsushima, you can simply equip it with your set of Sakai armor from the Inventory.
That’s all you need from this guide on how to solve Shrine of Ash & unlock the God of War in Ghost of Tsushima. If you liked this guide, we have more Ghost of Tsushima guides, tips, and tricks that you can go through.