As you smash different types of shapes in Shape Smasher Simulator, you will be in need for upgrades. Now normally, it would seem that you would have to go through a lot of trouble to earn coins for that. But, luckily in Roblox, you can get a few of them for free and for that, you need the latest codes for Shape Smasher Simulator.
Apart from coins, players can get a few more useful rewards from these codes and in a Roblox simulator games, these freebies should not be ignored. If you are new to the game, we will show you how to redeem the codes and get your hands on more.
All Shape Smasher Simulator Codes
- Fusion – Redeem this code to get 3,000 Coins (New)
- 1.5KLikes – Redeem this code to get 1,500 Coins (New)
- Halloween – Redeem this code to get 2,500 Coins
- EvilWorld – Redeem this code to get 5,000 Score
- Trading – Redeem this code to get 2,500 Coins
- 100kVisits – Redeem this code to get 1,000 coins and five Free Boxes
- 1kLikes – Redeem this code to get 400 Coins and 3,000 Score
Last checked for codes on 2 November 2023.
Shape Smasher Simulator Codes FAQs
How to Redeem Shape Smasher Simulator Codes
- Launch Shape Smasher Simulator on your device.
- On the bottom right of your screen, look for the Codes option and then select it.
- In the text box that appears, paste in one of the working codes.
- Hit Enter and then enjoy the rewards.
How to Get More Codes
If you are looking for more Shape Smasher Simulator Codes, the best place to start is by checking out the official Discord Server of the developers. Players can get the latest news, updates, and more codes directly from the devs by joining the Roblox Group. However, you can simply bookmark this page and avoid all the hassle by pressing Ctrl + D. We will keep this wiki updated with all the latest and working codes so be sure to visit for more.
Why are the Codes Not Working?
There could be multiple reasons why the Shape Smasher Simulator Codes are not working for you. Firstly, make sure you have typed the exact code mentioned above. Don’t change any of the lower or uppercase letters since they could be sensitive. Additionally, it’s possible that the developers have just made the code invalid so you might not be able to use it anymore.