Brawlhalla is a fun Smash Bros-style fighting game. What makes this game even more interesting is its support for crossplay. You can play this game with your friends if they have Android, iOS, PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. But while all this is great, what isn’t is the feeling you get when you want to play but servers are down. So in this guide learn how to check server status in Brawlhalla.
How to Check Brawlhalla Server Status
These are the places you can check when you feel the servers are down or under maintenance:
- Check Console’s Network status: Look into PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and Nintendo to see if they’re having any issues.
- Visit Downdetector: Downdetector is a site where you can check all the outages reported by the players in the last 24 hours.
- Follow Brawlhalla on Twitter: You can visit Twitter and check @Brawlhalla. This is the official page where they post all info about any new legends, or server status whether it is down or will be under maintenance.
- Check Ubisoft Brawlhalla Support: Brawlhalla fans don’t worry about where to look for server status as Ubisoft has you covered. Check our Ubisoft Brawlhalla Support page to see if any servers are down.
Brawlhalla Servers Down?
Well if it turns out that the servers in fact are down, then all you can do is wait. But if you checked the above sources and found out the game is working, then you should try these fixes. These are some general fixes that you can try until your game starts working again.
- Restart your Device: This method is as old as time. But while this might sound generic it might just get the job done. Simply restart your PC, phone, or the console on which you play Brawlhalla.
- Check your connection: If the above sources suggest the servers are fine but you can’t play then the issue might be with your connection. You can check your internet connection by doing a speed test or playing some other online game.
- Refresh your connection: You can do that in two ways. If you have a wired connection plug out the ethernet cable wait a few seconds then plug it in. And if you happen to have a wireless connection then simply reboot your router it should work fine.
That covers everything you need to know on how to check the Brawlhalla server status. If you like playing this game be sure to check out our guide on Munin in Brawlhalla.