Among Us is a very popular game that you can enjoy with your friends or with strangers. But the one thing that can ruin this fun is the game’s servers being down. This problem is common for almost all online games and Among Us is no stranger to this issue. Servers can be down for any reason, be it outage or for maintenance. So in this guide let us take a look at how to check server status in Among Us.
How to Check Among Us Server Status
There are three ways to check if Among Us servers are down and they are:
- Follow the official Twitter pages: You can check @AmongUsGame and @InnerslothDevs Twitter accounts. As these are the official accounts, these are the best places to look at if there are any outages or if servers are under maintenance.
- Visit Downdetector: Downdetector lets you know about all the outages reported by the players in the last 24 hours.
- Check Console’s Network Status: You can visit Nintendo, PlayStation Network, and Xbox Live to see if they are having any issues.
Among Us servers down?
In the case that the servers are down, then you will have to wait till it gets back online. But, if the servers are working then you can try some of these fixes:
- Refresh your connection: Sometimes the connection needs to be refreshed in order for it to work properly. If you play wirelessly you can do that by rebooting your router. Alternatively, if you play with a wired connection then simply plug out and plug in the Ethernet cable.
- Restart your Device: No matter if you play Among Us on PC, your mobile, or on a Console. A simple restart can work wonders irrespective of the platform.
- Check your connection: You can check your internet connection by playing other online games or by doing a speed test.
That sums up this guide on how to check Among Us Server Status. If you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guide on what is Happymod for Among Us.