Formerly called PES, eFootball 2022 is the latest edition of the digital football game available on multiple platforms. While the game provides good gameplay, smooth controls, and realistic graphics, it also regularly updates content, and bugs and conducts regular maintenance. Despite this, players have complained of facing Server Maintenance Underway error in eFootball 2022 and are actively looking to fix it. If you are here looking for the same, look no further as this guide has you covered.
How to Fix Server Maintenance Underway in eFootball 2022
Some of the following tips and tricks involve changing the technical aspects of your device. We recommend you to use those methods if and only if you know how to revert back to previous settings.
That being said, before we dive in to fix the server maintenance underway error, you need to make sure of one important thing. Check the date and time of the actual server maintenance and make sure if the problem is from your end or Konami’s. If the problem persists, try the following potential fix to solve the server maintenance underway error in eFootball.
Update Game from Playstore
Konami regularly drops new updates, usually containing bug fixes, content updates, new packs, and more. If you have failed to update the game, you might be facing this issue. Simply check if there is a new update. These are in line with the regular maintenance of servers by Konami.
Clear eFootball Data
Here’s what you need to do while clearing eFootball Data from your device:
- Go to your Settings and open Apps.
- From the list of your apps in Manage Apps, search for eFootball.
- Tap on eFootball and in the new window tap on Storage.
- In the Storage window, you will get the option to clear data.
- Tap on it and try starting the game to see if the problem is fixed.
Change DNS Settings
Here’s what you need to do while changing the DNS settings on your device:
- Go to your Settings and open your Wi-Fi connection setting.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi connection you are currently using and scroll down to IP Settings.
- Change the IP Settings from DHCP to Static and scroll down.
- Mention the following DNS settings in DNS 1 and DNS 2.
- DNS 1 – 18.104.22.168
- DNS 2 – 22.214.171.124
- Once done, tap the tick mark and reconnect to Wi-Fi.
- Head over to eFootball and see if this can fix the server maintenance underway error for you.
Private DNS Settings
Here’s what you need to do while changing the private DNS Settings on your device:
- Go to your Settings and head over to the Connection & Sharing option.
- Scroll down and tap on Private DNS.
- It is generally set on Auto when you open it.
- Tap on the option below to type a new private DNS.
- In the space, mention the hostname dns.google.com and tap the save button.
- Exit Settings and then try turning on the game.
While none of these are working, you can try using a VPN or proxy to start the game. Along with this, there is always the option to reinstall the game when nothing works. You can also contact Konami Support regarding your problem if none of these are working.
That’s all you need on how to fix server maintenance underway in eFootball. While you are here, make sure you check out our guides, tips, and tricks with Gamer Tweak.