Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is amazing and the depiction of feudal Japan mixed with a story that a lot of people can get behind with memorable moments is what makes this title amazing. The game does though let you on your own to make your decisions and this guide will show you how to unlock all four endings in Sekiro.
How to unlock the endings
As simple as things can be stated, you need to complete a major chunk of the game to initiate the endgame of Sekiro. Once you are near the end of the game you will have a couple of options to choose from which will decide the fate of your characters and other around.
This is the fastest ending in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice after you defeat the Guardian Ape and the Corrupted Monk, you will need to return to Ashina Castle where the Great Shinobi Owl is waiting for you.
After a brief conversation with him, you will have the choice to either obey him or Kuro. Select the option to obey Owl to trigger the Shura Ending.
As the above ending, you will need to reach Great Shinobi Owl and this time you select to obey Kuro instead.
- You will need to follow these steps to unlock this version of the ending.
- Eavesdrop on Emma and Isshun’s conversation at Isshun’s place after defeating Owl.
- Eavesdrop on Kuro in his room from behind a corner.
- Rest and find Emma to have a conversation with Emma about Kuro, make sure you agree with her.
- You will need to rest again.
- Find Emma at the Old Grave Idol and talk to her again.
- You will need to find the sculptor place and eavesdrop on their conversation.
- Confront Emma and proceed to receive a bell from which you will need to use at the Buddha statue.
Defeat the Owl and once you are done with it continue with the story and when it is time offer Everblossom branch and Dragon Tears to Kuro.
Immortal Severance Ending
For this version, you will need to stay loyal to Kuro and defeat Owl but after that simply follow the story and do not return to Hirata Estate until the end.
This is the most complicated Ending but for this, you will require the following items.
Find Fresh and Old Serpent Fruits
Find a scroll in the pond in the Temple Ground and the Divine Child in Inner Sanctum. Do as she says, find the monk in the cave beside, bring her back the things he gives you. Feed her the fruits and collect Dragon Tears, which you will need to give to Kuro after defeating the final boss.
Also Read: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Lord Isshin Location Guide