How To See Your Nintendo 3DS And Wii U Memories
Nintendo launched a website dedicated to letting you see your memories for your 3DS and Wii U. It also recently announced the sad news of shutting down the eShop support for these systems. While they did give this big unexpected news they also compensated for it in a wholesome way. So let us quickly check how you can see your Nintendo 3DS and Wii U memories.
How to See your Nintendo 3DS and Wii U Memories
- Go to the official Nintendo My 3DS and Wii U memories website. Here you will see all the popular games scrolling besides your favorite console and handheld device.
- At the bottom there is a Get started button, click on it.
- Next, log in to your Nintendo Account.
- Here choose whether you wish to view stats for your 3DS or for your Wii U, and click on the Load memories button.
- This will generate stats based on the time you spent on the system gaming and doing other activities. You get to see the following stats:
- Total Play Time
- Total Titles Played
- Most Played
- Favorite Genres
- You click on Review and Share here to generate an image with all your stats.
- Alternatively, you can scroll down to set your most memorable game from all the titles you have played. Clicking on Review and Share here will generate an image of your most memorable game.
That covers everything you should know about how to see your Nintendo 3DS and Wii U memories. While you can’t do anything about the shutting down of 3DS and Wii U eShop, you can still have fun with your Nintendo Switch. Check out our other guides on how to play N64 games on your switch if you are looking for a nostalgic trip, or you can also check the best games to play in Switch in 2022.