Collectibles are a form of hidden rewards in games and in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 there are lots of hidden collectibles. Some of them are fairly visible on the skate parks, but some are placed in corners. I am going to share you the location of 11 Secret Tapes. Buy collecting them all in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 you can grab a trophy and add your name on the top of leader boards.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2: All Secret Tapes Locations
Finding every secret tap in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 can be tough as they are not easily visible. Refer to the locations below with exact points to find the tapes.
- Warehouse: Hidden in the Secret Room. Look for a small area above the half-pipe. You will need a little speed to reach this spot, ramp fast from the other side.
- School: In the Gym, the area goes on the roof. Look for the AC unit and locate the pipe that takes you to an awning. Grind on the pipe to jump on the awning and go down. Go to the end to grab the secret tape.
- Mall: Look for a wrecked car. It is located to the right side, move towards the car, and jump off the edge. Grind on the suspended rail and jump off to the end to grab the third secret tape collectible.
- Downtown: Find a truck, it will help you to reach the roof. Find the area surrounded by a quarter pipe. You will need to gain some speed to ram towards the next rooftop. You will see the fourth secret tape floating in the air.
- Downhill JAM: Just before the dam use the ramp on the left. Grind on the high rail and follow it to the other rail to the other side. Look for quarter pipe or wall-ride and jump over the gap. Go to the bridge and then go right. Keep moving until you see another quarter pipe. Cross the gap and use the big ramp to grab the secret tape. It is floating above the rails.
- Streets: Go to the main plaza and look above the gazebo. To grab the tape locate the fountain. It is on the opposite side, jump over to the side of the building. Follow the ledge and jump to the next building. Try reaching the roof and you have to max speed. Ramp off the big ramp and grab the tape.
- Hangar: You will have to jump over and glide on the helicopter blades. By gliding on it the helicopter will start flying upwards. Wait until you see a door below Neversoft Sign. It will open, go out and grab the secret tape. It is at the top of the quarter pipe.
- School II: Go to the library courtyard area and look for a raised quarter pipe. Head straight to the library with speed and use the planter at the bottom to jump over the top of the building. The secret tape is located between the flags.
- NY City: You will have to skate through the subway tracks to get down and look for a grassy bank. It is on the left side, also there is a way that goes to the left. Go on top and grind on the rail to right, and jump on another rail on the left. Go to the end and jump to grab the secret tape.
- Venice Beach: As you start go down and look for a wire. The tape is floating above it, use the tables below to jump and grind the wire to grab the secret tape.
- Philadelphia: At the start go left and locate the planter. It will curve around and will help you to reach a long wire. Grind to its middle to grab the final secret tape in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
By following the above directions you an easily grab all 11 Secret Tape Collectibles in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2. Want to know how to Liptrick or Tailslide in the game, then check the link. For more guides, tips and tricks check our Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Wiki Guide.