If you did level up recently, choosing the best bonus stats in Sea of Stars for your character can be confusing. Out of the six playable characters, you can choose only four bonus stats for your build when you level up at once. As you equip them, you can get a boost or buff for your characters. But with varying builds and a level cap of 30, choosing the best bonus stat for any character can be a bit tricky. Don’t worry, check out our guide on which is the best Bonus stat as you level up for all the characters.
All Bonus Stats in Sea of Stars
Here are all the bonus stats in Sea of Stars you can choose for your characters once you level up:
- HP (Hit Points) – Increases the maximum Health allowing you to deal more incoming damage from enemies.
- MP (Mana Points) – Increases the maximum MP alongside faster spell-casting and fewer recharges.
- DEF (Defense) – Lowers the damage dealt by enemies using standard attacks.
- ATK (Attack) – Increases the damage output as you damage your enemies with standard attacks.
- M. DEF (Magic Defense) – Lowers the damage dealt by enemies using magic-based attacks.
- M. ATK (Magic Attack) – Increases the damage output as you damage your enemies with magic-based attacks.
What is the Best Bonus Stat?
While it’s all up to your character build, the Hit Points or HP is the best bonus stat in Sea of Stars to choose when you level up. With less HP, you can easily get knocked out in the battles. The more your Health is, the more you can endure in the battles against your enemies. So, choosing HP is the safest option for the characters with lower health.
But for characters like Garl or Zale who can heal themselves, we recommend choosing the ATK bonus stat. Rather than using magic-based attacks, these characters are best suited for physical standard attacks. Upon increasing their attack damage, you can rely on them during battles to K.O your enemies. As for the characters with low defenses like Serai and Valere, you can choose the DEF bonus stat.
For the overpowered Mage character like Resh’an, choose Mana Points and Magic Attack when you level up. Similarly, for B’st who balances out physical as well as Arcane damage, choose ATK and M.ATK as you level up. We recommend choosing your Bonus stats depending on where your playable characters are lacking.
In the end, it all depends on your builds, characters, and preferred playstyle. So, we leave the rest of the decision to you.
That’s all about the best Bonus stats in Sea of Stars as you level up. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides to find out all the trophies and achievements, how to fish, and explore more Sea of Stars Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.