Stray is a game all about reuniting a lost cat with its family. This game takes you all over a cybercity with tons of cool bots. Here, you go through alleys, buildings, and more with your trusty B-12 bot by your side. Along the way, you collect trophies and other collectibles. One of these is the ‘Scratch Trophy’. If you too want to scratch the vinyl in the club and get the Scratch Trophy in Stray then this is the guide for you.
How to Get the Scratch Trophy in Stray
To get the Scratch Trophy in Stray, you must first make sure that you have completed the following:
- Need to get to Chapter 10
- Steal the Atomic Battery from Neco Corporation
- Found and deciphered the note in Clementine’s apartment
You will now get to scratch the vinyl disc in the Nightclub in Midtown. If you need help to get there, you will simply need to follow these steps:
- Get out of the building and into the alley at the back of the nightclub
- Jump and walk all the way down to the ground
- Get out of the complex
- Now, go under the gate with the three robots and take a left
- Walk through the alleyway and down the stairs
- Jump on top of the dumpster and keep climbing on top of the tin awnings
- Walk on the pipes and go round the other building
- You will now meet a bot named Alex at a window
- Speak to the bot so that it allows you entry through the window
Jump in the window and go to the furthest table. This will be the fourth one from the window. A vinyl should be on top of the table. Pick it up and go to the stage with the DJs.
Now, place the vinyl on the DJ platform and let it play to know if you have placed it properly. hold onto the same button again to scratch the vinyl in the club.
And there you have it! That’s how you can scratch the vinyl in the club and get the Scratch Trophy in Stray. If you want to find other trophies in the game, check out this one on how to dunk a basketball.