Controls Guide For SCP: Secret Laboratory Controls (PC)
This SCP: Secret Laboratory controls guide will show you all the important PC Keyboard Controls you need to play this game.
In SCP: Secret Laboratory, you have to deal with a containment breach where various dangerous anomalies have escaped. It is a multiplayer horror game where you can take on the role of a site personnel, a re-containment agent or even become the anomalous entity. This is quite a thrilling game where you can either regain your control of the facility or escape it. If you are looking for SCP: Secret Laboratory PC controls, then you are in luck because we have listed them all for you right here.
SCP: Secret Laboratory Controls (PC)
- Shoot – Mouse0
- Zoom – Mouse1
- W – Go Forward
- S – Go Backward
- A – Go Left
- D – Go Right
- Jump – Space
- Action Button – E
- Reload – R
- Voice Chat – Q
- 939’s speech – V
- To sneakily move around without making a sound – C
- You can Run with Left Shift, but that means you will make a lot of sound.
- To toggle the console (Remote Admin) – M
- Quickly see the player List – N
- If you have a Flashlight, you can toggle it with F
- Look through shelves – Hold E
- Access your Inventory – Tab
- Open doors and close them by pressing E on the door.
- If you want to spectate other players, click left-mouse button and right-mouse button.
These were all the SCP: Secret Laboratory PC Keyboard controls. Be sure to read our other helpful tips in our video game guides section on GamerTweak.