SCP: Secret Laboratory PC Keyboard Controls
Here's a full list of control options available on the PC version of the SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Hey… Are you looking for SCP: Secret Laboratory PC keyboard controls? If yes then you are at the right place. This guide will surely help you to find out a lot of SCP: Secret Laboratory controls.
PC Keyboard Controls
Here’s a full list of control options available on the PC version of the SCP: Secret Laboratory.
- Shoot – Mouse0
- Zoom – Mouse1
- Jump – Space
- Action Button – E
- Inventory – I
- Reload – R
- Run – Left+Shift
- Voice Chat – Q
- Sneak – C
- W – Forward
- S – Backward
- A – Left
- D – Right
- Player List – N
- Remote Admin – M
- Toggle Flashlight – F
- 939’s speech – V
In Spectator Mode using LMB and RMB to show different players is highly recommended.
Shoot, Zoom, Movement keys, Interact, Reload and Voice Chat are self-explanatory.
- Inventory (default: Tab): Toggles the inventory menu
- Player list (default: N): Allows you to see the player list
- Remote admin (default: M): Toggles the console
- Run (default: Left Shift): Allows you to run at the cost of making more sound (see SCP-939)
- Sneak (default: C): Allows you to sneak, making you silent (see SCP-939)
- 939’s speech (default: V): See SCP-939
- Flashlight (default: f): If you happen to have a flashlight, you can toggle it with the key assigned to this bind.
TIP: You have an option to search various shelves by holding E.