You can change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus. It is a pretty easy process to do so. All you will need to do are a few tiny tweaks here and there and you will be able to join a new party. So, scroll down and read to find out how to change party members.
How to change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus?
- To change party members you will have to first go into the main menu.
- Here you will have to look for the Party Tab on the menu screen.
- Click on this and you will be able to see all the current active Party Members.
- To change or remove any of them just select them using the cursor or right analog stick.
- If you want to add members onto a slot, go to the empty slot and click on the button prompt.
- Now, go back to the main menu and you will be able to see your current lineup.
The party mode basically allows you to play with your friends in the game. This ties in nicely with Scarlet Nexus’ multiplayer mode.
Also Read: How To Exchange Materials In Scarlet Nexus
You also need to know how to change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus for another reason. Each party only has a limited amount of members that you can add. So, in such a scenario it helps to know who to add.
At times one of your Party Members must have gone offline too in which case you can directly remove them. This saves you the trouble of creating a whole new group.
This is everything you need to know about how to change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus. Now that you are here you can have a look at how to beat the boss Karen in Scarlet Nexus.