Unable to find the Dead Space Remake Save File Location? Well, multiple users who play games frequently are somehow not able to find the folder where their respective game’s progress is saved. You can access save folders to add a saved file downloaded from the internet. Or you can also access it for backing up all the data. But since you are having trouble finding the save file location in the first place, we are here to help you out. Take a look below to know about it.
Where is the Dead Space Remake Save File Location?
To easily locate the Dead Space Remake Save Game Location, follow the steps below.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run program.
- After that, enter “%USERPROFILE%/My Documents/Dead Space (2023)” in the text bar.
- Next, navigate and open the ‘settings’ folder.
- Therein, you will find a folder by the name ‘steam.’
- That’s where all your saved files are located.
Besides this, there’s another way through which you can find Dead Space Remake’s Save File Location. Follow these steps to know how.
- Open Steam and enter the Library.
- From there, right-click on Dead Space Remake and go to Manage.
- Now, select ‘Browse Local Files’ from the list.
- You will now be redirected to the game’s main directory.
If you want to add the downloaded save file, then you can copy-paste it here. Doing so will replace the old data with new ones. However, make sure that you have a backup of the old save file before replacing it. Once the job is done, you can start the game as usual and continue with the newly downloaded data.
So, that’s how and where you can find the Save File Location of Dead Space Remake. Besides this, if you are having trouble Saving a Game in DSR, then our guide can help you out with this issue. For more such informative content, you can check out our Dead Space Remake section right here on Gamer Tweak.