Ever wondered how realistic it would feel if GTA 5’s map had a ‘Satellite View’ layout? Thankfully, there is a Mod that does the work here. Not only it changes the map to Satellite View, but also all the blips (icons) turn colorful. Sounds fascinating right? Hence, in this guide, we will be covering the steps to install the Satellite View Map with Colorful Blip Mod in GTA 5. Here’s everything you should know.
Note – Modding can cause harm to your PC if you don’t have knowledge about the basic know-how. Hence, make sure to download this Mod at your own risk.
How to Install Satellite View Map with Colorful Blip Mod in GTA 5
First, ensure you have installed Open IV on your device. For those who don’t know, it is a kind of archive manager & modding toolset for GTA 5 (PC Version). So, once you have downloaded and installed Open IV, follow the steps below to install Satellite View Map with Colorful Blip in GTA 5.
- Use this link to download the mod on your PC.
- Further, ensure that you have a ‘mods’ folder in your GTA V directory. If not, then create a folder and rename it to ‘mods to get the job done.
- Now, launch the Open IV app and turn on Edit Mode by selecting it at the top of the screen.
- For the next step, access the downloaded Mod folder to drag & drop the ‘Satellite Map Latest High Quality’ file to Open IV.
- After doing so, an installer window will pop up. Use that to install the Satellite View Map with Colorful Blip Mod.
- Go to Copy to Scripts Folder > Radar Zoom in the downloaded mod folder.
- Copy the Radar Zoom folder and paste it to the Scripts folder in your GTA 5 directory.
- You have successfully installed the Satellite View Map with Colorful Blip Mod.
Now that you have done the work, go ahead and launch GTA 5 for a new Map perspective.
That covers everything on how to install the Satellite View Map with Colorful Blip Mod in GTA 5. While you are here, make sure to check out our other GTA 5 Guides on Gamer Tweak.