Persona 5 Royal is the next iteration of the beloved Persona 5 game. You play as a high school student who comes across a metaverse created out of people’s cognition. There, you battle against some powerful and bizarre enemies by commanding your own monsters or “Personas”. As you progress through the game, you can level up your Personas to fight stronger enemies. The most powerful Persona that you can command is ‘Satanael’. In this article, we will tell you how to unlock Satanael in Persona 5 Royal.
How to Get Satanael in Persona 5 Royal
Satanael is the awakened form of Arsene and the protagonist’s final Persona. Since he is the strongest of all Personas, he appears at the end of the game. In Persona 5, you will have to achieve the True Ending whereas in Persona 5 Royal, choosing any ending will be sufficient. Once you finish the main game, you unlock New Game Plus. Here, you can carry over your acquired Personas, Skill Cards, Equipment, Money, etc.
Satanael in New Game Plus
To acquire Satanael in New Game Plus, you will have to fuse him in the Velvet Room via Advanced Fusion. You will need the following personas to fuse Satanael in Persona 5 Royal:
- Arsene: This is your first Persona belonging to Fool Arcana.
- Anzu: You can obtain this Persona at the Futuba Palace. It belongs to the Hierophant Arcana.
- Ishtar: You can obtain this Persona by completing Ann Takamaki’s Confidant. It is the Ultimate Persona of the Lovers Arcana. Fuse Uriel and Kali to obtain it.
- Michael: You can obtain this Persona by fusing Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel in the Velvet Room. He is the sixth Persona of the Judgement Arcana.
- Satan: Obtain this Persona by completing Sae Nijima’s Confidant. It’s the Ultimate Persona of the Judgement Arcana.
- Lucifer: To obtain Lucifer, you will have to complete Hifumi Togo’s Confidant. It is the Ultimate Persona of the Star Arcana. You will have to fuse Trumpeter, Michael, Metatron, Satan, Ananta, and Anubis via Advanced Fusion.
Satanael is a level 95 Persona meaning you will have to be at Level 95. Or you can max out the Strength Confidant to obtain it using Money. Satanael is basically indestructible with practically no weaknesses. He has an arsenal of powerful weapons and you won’t regret obtaining him.
That’s all from us on how to get Satanael in Persona 5 Royal. For more helpful guides, head over to our Person 5 Royal section.