If you have been playing Warframe for days or years, you must have an idea what Sands of Inaros is? It is nothing but a major Warframe quest released way back in 2016. In this guide, we will explain how to get your hands on the Sands of Inaros and complete Sands of Inaros quest quickly.
How to get Sands of Inaros Quest?
Completing the Sands of Inaros quest needs you to buy this quest from Baro’ Ki’Teer. It is to be noted that he only drops by every two weeks.
You will need to have 100 ducats and 25000 credits to buy the quest. Once you have got the blueprint, you are required to have the following resources to craft it:
- 5,000 Credits
- 5,000 Nano Spores
- 400 Oxium
- 1 Nitain Extract
The item would take time to get is crafted, so, you will have to wait 6 hours for the production process to get it completed, and then, upon claiming the item from your Foundry, you will get a snazzy World State Window update that will invite you to explore a special tomb on Mars.
Sands of Inaros Quest Steps
After doing this, you have to go to your Codex and begin the quest. Meanwhile, the quest itself will send you to a journey on Mars for hidden treasure inside the tomb. After reaching inside the tomb, you will get Sacred Vessel, and once you extract you will have your Inaros blueprints.
Of course, this means you still need to get the Systems, Chassis, and Neuroptics Blueprints, which will require plenty of your time. Namely, you will be given a Sacred Vessel asking you to kill a specific type of enemy to get other Inaros Blueprints.
On the basis of what pictures you get on your Sacred Vessel, you will have to eliminate 60 of a particular type of enemy. The rule of thumb is following: edgy, boxy icons signify Corpus, rounded and bulbous icons signify Grineer, and abstract, organic-looking icons are Infested.
Here are the exact Sacred Vessel requirements and enemy spawn locations:
First Vessel Challenge (Neuroptics)
- kill 60 Corpus Detron Crewmen — Common Corpus mob, spawns virtually anywhere
- kill 60 Grineer Seekers — Grineer Asteroid, Galleon, Shipyard maps
- kill 60 Infested Volatile Runners — Common Infested mob, spawns virtually anywhere
Second Vessel Challenge (Chassis)
- kill 20 Corpus Railgun MOAs — Corpus Survival missions, may spawn after 10 minutes
- kill 20 Grineer Hyekka Masters — Grineer Asteroid, Forest, Galleon, Sealab, Shipyard maps, Saturn in particular
- kill 20 Infested Brood Mothers — Infested Earth, Phobos, Ceres, and Eris levels
Third Vessel Challenge (Systems)
- kill 5 Corpus Denial Bursas — Narcissus, Pluto has a chance to spawn a Bursa 60 seconds after an alarm is triggered
- kill 5 Grineer Manics — Uranus, Tyl Regor boss fight
- kill 5 Infested Juggernauts — Armaros, Europa commonly spawns one permission
If you managed to complete all the three Vessels, you will be free to craft Inaros at your own behest, and you will also get the Vessel itself as an Orbiter decoration to commemorate your efforts.