After months of waiting, the action-packed reboot version of Saints Row is finally here. As you progress, you need to develop your criminal empire and make some tough decisions. Having said that, you can perform several criminal and chaotic activities in Santo Ileso. But to become a gang leader, you need to make sure to have maximum health. So, here’s our guide on how to increase max health in Saints Row.
How to Increase Max Health in Saints Row (2022)
You can increase your health by completing different activities and storyline missions. These activities and missions are mapped around Santo Illeso. Similar to most of the games, you get Experience Points (XP) for completing these activities. You need to make sure that you level up your character’s XP and respect. Both of these are crucial to level up a character in the Saints Row reboot.
- In addition to that, you can also get more XP in several other ways.
- You can complete certain Side Hustles that can reward you with XP and cash.
- There’s a wide range of certain challenges that offer XP.
- Some challenges even involve Reckless driving that can reward you with plenty of XP boost. All you need to do is perform a vehicular stunt.
- As you start with Saints Row, you will notice that your health bar is broken into three health segments early on.
- So, you need to be cautious and wearier of the health segments. We suggest not getting into random fights or rushing towards bosses.
- While increasing your maximum health bar can be a bit time-consuming, you can get double the health segments as you progress.
- A six-segment health bar can help you better combat and control the city of Santo Illeso.
That’s everything covered about how to increase max health in Saints Row. If you liked this guide, check out our other Video Gaming guides right here on Gamer Tweak.