While playing this game, you will find Rusty Weapons in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. If you’ve obtained such weapons, you may be wondering what to do with them and how to use them? How does Octo-Polish come into the picture and what’s de-rusting? Look no further because in this Rusty Weapons guide, we will explain everything you need to know.
How to De-Rust Rusty Weapons Using Octo-Polish
Once you have obtained Rusty weapons from chests or enemies in battles, you will see that their stats show ??? instead of the usual level and attack damage. You will also see that the name of the weapon will have Rusty in front of it. So, what to do with these Rusty weapons? Here’s the process to follow to de-rust the Rusty weapons.
- Step 1: Unlock the Hylian Blacksmith Guild and upgrade the Blacksmith. For that you have to first complete the “From Rusty to Trusty” quest.
- Step 2: Go ahead and complete “Freeing Korok Forest” which will give you the reward of the De-rusting ability for weapons.
- Step 3: Now, go to the Blacksmith and use Octo-polish in Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity.
- Step 4: Pick the character’s weapon to de-rust and the materials to use for it.
- Step 5: Confirm that this is the weapon that you want to give the Octo-Polish treatment at the Blacksmith.
- Step 6: Get the de-rusted weapon.
That’s everything on how to use Octo-Polish and how to De-Rust Rusty Weapons in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity with the help of the Blacksmith.
Speaking of weapons, here are the Best weapons and seals in Age of Calamity that you don’t want to miss out on. Also find out which is the best character to have, how to unlock Ganon, get costumes and more cooking recipes in this game. Want tips to get even MORE out of the game? Check this out!