Getting the “not connected to Epic online services” error in Rocket League? Well, you’re not the only one. Many users are reportedly facing this annoying issue which is preventing them from starting the game itself. Since the developers have not patched up this error yet, many don’t know how to solve the bug on their own. However, we will help fix this error in Rocket League.
How to Fix Rocket League Not Connected To Epic Online Services
One of the most common solutions that you can try is restarting your Router. If that didn’t help then mentioned below are a list of all the possible fixes that you can to use solve the error. Try them one by one to see if the error is resolved and you get back to playing Rocket League again.
Sign in to your Epic Games Account Again
Since the error originates due to an absence of connection of your account to Epic Online Services, here is what you will need to do:
- Simply go to this page on the Rocket League website.
- Once you’re here, click on “Check Setup”.
- Now, enter all your login credentials and see if your details are correct when the next window pops up.
Start Rocket Launcher and see if you’re facing the same error. If yes, then try our next fix.
Change Date and Time – Rocket League Not Connected To Epic Online Services
This fix might sound a little odd but it is actually recommended on the Epic Games website. All that you will need to do is set the correct date and time on your respective platform. Here’s how to do it:
- From your Desktop, right-click on the Time icon.
- Now, select the “Adjust Date/Time” option.
- Next, turn on the “Set Time Automatically” button.
- Finally, click on the “Sync Now” button.
- Go to “Settings” from the Main Menu screen.
- Now, select “Date and Time>Date and Time Settings”.
- Once you’re here, choose the “Set using Internet” option.
- You can also change the time manually but ensure that it is accurate.
- While on the Xbox Main Menu, go to the “Settings” screen.
- Then, select “System>Time”.
- Now, check the box next to “Automatically adjust for daylight saving time.”
Check if Rocket League Services are Running
If the above fixes didn’t work, try checking if the Rocket League servers are down. You can do this by heading to Epic Online Services Twitter page. The developers regularly update their followers whenever there are server maintenance or downtime issues. If that’s the case indeed, then you have no choice but to wait until it’s up and running again.
Reinstall Rocket League and Epic Games Launcher
If none of the above methods work, your last resort is to uninstall Rocket League and the Epic Games Launcher. Ensure that they’re properly deleted before installing both of them again.
That’s all we have for you in the “not connected to Epic online services” error in Rocket League. We hope you managed to find a working solution from above. While you’re still here, go ahead and check out our Rocket League section on Gamer Tweak.