RoboCop Rogue City is finally out with the voice of Peter Weller returning as the title’s main protagonist. For the players who have preordered the game for an earlier 48-hour access, you might want to try out the exclusive skins. However, as the players immerse themselves in the city of Old Detroit, they are unable to find their cosmetics included in the preorder. Be it the Alex Murphy Edition or Vanguard Pack bundle, you must know how to change skins in RoboCop Rogue City to do so.
Based on the RoboCop movies with an original storyline, these bundles offer another look for your legendary crime-fighting cop hero. These cosmetics are inspired by Hero’s armor and pistols from the first two RoboCop movies. So, here’s everything you can find out about changing skins in this game.
How to Change Skins in RoboCop Rogue City
You can change skins by heading to the Gameplay tab under Options before starting the game. You can also exit to the Main Menu during your playthrough. But make sure to save the game before exiting.
So, here’s how to change your skins in RoboCop Rogue City:
- Head to the Options from the Main Menu.
- Select the Gameplay tab from the top navigational bar.
- Then, select the second and third options to change the skins. These are RoboCop and Pistol Skin options respectively.
- Toggle either of the options to change the cosmetics according to your preferences.
- Lastly, press the Apply button to save the settings.
All Skins List
Here’s the list of all the cosmetics or skins in RoboCop Rogue City and how to get them:
- Hero’s Damaged Armor (First RoboCop movie) – Buy Alex Murphy Edition.
- Auto-9 Pistol (Pitch Black version) – Buy Alex Murphy Edition.
- Blue Hero’s Armor (RoboCop 2 movie) – Buy a Vanguard Pack.
- Auto-9 Pistol (Prototype version) – Buy a Vanguard Pack.
That’s all about how to change skins in RoboCop Rogue City. If you found this guide helpful, check out our more Video Gaming guides in our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.