Genshin Impact is always filled with various quests and adventures. However, sometimes these quests might seem tricky but they aren’t. However, it’s not just you, several players are on the adventure of Vanarana and meeting various Aranara. If you’ve also come across the Look For A Rising Pillar of Smoke quest in Genshin Impact, but are unable to find it, then we’ve got you covered. In the article, we’ll guide you on how you can find it and start the Cooking, The Flavour of Nature quest.
How to Find “Look For A Rising Pillar Of Smoke” Location in Genshin Impact?
The adventure begins when you meet Arapacati Aranara in Vanarana and the NPC asks you to look for the lost Aranara. As mentioned earlier to do the Cooking, The Flavour of Nature quest you’ll first need to Look for a rising pillar of smoke in Genshin Impact.
- As soon as the quest is started you’ll need to teleport to the Vissudha Field, Sumeru waypoint near Vanarana.
- After that, keep going down the hill and you’ll be able to see a glowing beam of light.
- And after spotting the beam, keep following it until you see the smoke.
- The close you go, you’ll see a boiling pot and an injured Aranara.
- And then, go ahead and heal the spirit by using Dendro.
Also Read | How to Break Green Dendro Rocks in Sumeru
This is all you need to do to Look For A Rising Pillar of Smoke quest in Genshin Impact. Don’t stop here, there are many more quests waiting for you ahead, go on and complete them now. While you’re here take a look at how to complete the collect Sumeru Rose Seeds quest in the game. And also read how you can solve the “seems like this chest cannot be opened yet” issue.