Star Wars Jedi Survivor Rift Passage Lift: How To Activate It
The Rift Passage serves as an important pathway that leads to the Observatory Understructure region. You need to complete 4th quest to discover this area. There is a lift in Rift Passage that upon activation will make the travel to the Observatory Understructure region much easier. So, in this guide, we will help you activate the Rift Passage Lift in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. That being said, here’s what you need to do to get the job done.
How to Activate the Rift Passage Lift in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
The Rift Passage Lift can be activated by traveling to the Observatory Understructure area (top of the lift). To reach there, you need to complete Koboh Chapter 5. Doing so is an important requirement for you to activate this lift. Now, to activate the Rift Passage elevator in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, navigate to the Fogged Expanse and deal with all Imperial Post 8L-055 enemies.
- Further, use the elevator to make your way up and reach Summit Ridge.
- You then need to cross your way to the other side, which is the Observatory Understructure.
- Once there, you need to use the large circular lift and take it down to reach the Rift Passage.
- The lift is located in the lowest level of the Observatory structure.
You have now successfully activated the Rift Passage elevator in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. So, use it to travel to the Observatory Understructure area anytime at your will. There are several chests and puzzles in this area that can be solved to receive rewards. Thankfully, they are easy to solve as players can use their abilities to complete puzzles.
That’s everything from our side on how to activate the Rift Passage Lift in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Now that you are here, make sure to check out our other Jedi Survivor Guide on Cheat Engines & Trainers.