Cult of the Lamb is a Rogue-like action and adventure game developed by Massive Monster, an Indie developer. Wherein, you play as a Lamb to build your Cult by increasing the number of your followers by converting them. You have to increase the loyalty of your followers for your cult to grow efficiently. Also, you can keep a check on their faith in this game. Activities like conversion are always opposed by some people. Such people who oppose are the bosses whom you have to destroy to avoid any obstruction in your path. However, it is possible to fight these bosses again in the game. If you want to know how then this article is for you. Here’s our guide that features the steps to replay the bosses in Cult of the Lamb.
How to Replay Bosses in Cult of the Lamp (Bishop Boss Fights)
Bishops are mysterious and giant creatures who target non-believers. They are the main bosses in the game with whom we have to fight and destroy. Moreover, there are multiple weapons and curses that unlock as the game progresses. Also, You can test your feat of strength on an enemy again by replaying the boss fight. Here’s how to replay bosses in the game:
- It should be noted that there is a statue present in every dungeon where we fight the bosses.
- It is possible to destroy these statues. However, if you destroy them before defeating the bosses, then the statue will rebuild itself. So, they should be destroyed after defeating the enemy.
- After defeating the boss enemy and destroying the statue, a teleporter will appear that will take you directly to the Bishop’s room.
- Wherein, you can re-fight the Bishop of that specific dungeon.
- These are the Bishop of their respective area:
- Leshy – Resides in Darkwood.
- Heket – Resides in Anura.
- Kallamar – Resides in Anchordeep.
- Shamura – Resides in Silk Cradle.
- Narinder (The One Who Waits) – The main boss that appears multiple times after his demands are fulfilled. Also, he appears at the end of the game.
Also Read | Best Cult Names for Cult of the Lamb