In update version 2.2 of Genshin Impact, the developers introduced a new destination to the map known as Tsurumi Island. Moreover, this island is covered with fog and mist that acts as an obstacle in your path. In order to get to Tsurumi Island, you need to go through the Inazuma region. Covered with fog, the Tsurumi is difficult to explore as you are sent to a random location after losing track in the fog. Here’s our guide that features key points using which you can clear the fog out of the Tsurumi island completely in Genshin Impact.
How to Remove Fog & Clear the Mist on Tsurumi Island in Genshin Impact
The way to Tsurumi island goes through the region on Inazuma. Head over to the city and talk to NPCs called Katheryn, Sumida, and Kama. Interact with all three of them in order to travel to Tsurumi with Kama. Clear the fog on Tsurumi island by following these points:
- In order to clear the fog on Tsurumi island, you have to complete a World Quest known as ‘Through The Mists’.
- There are four sub-quests in ‘Through The Mists’ World Quest. They are ‘A Particularly Particular Author’, ‘Octave of the Maushiro’, ‘The Sea of Fog and the Rite of the Trees’, and ‘The Sun-Wheel and Mt. Kanna’.
- Once you get to the island, you’ll find a boy called Ruu. Interact with him and make an offering to three Perches throughout the fog. There are landmarks so you don’t lose track of your path in the fog. This will complete the first sub-quest.
- Return to Sumida and interact with her so that the second quest begins. You have to return back to the island for the second quest and retrieve an item called Maushiro. Talk to Ruu again to know more about the Maushiro. Complete all the tasks and hand over the Maushiro to Sumida. This shall complete the second quest.
- Head back to the Tsurumi island with the help of Kama and interact with Ruu. Destroy all the three Perches and collect the orbs scattered by them. Returning back to the Ceremonial site, a cutscene with calamities begins after which you have to interact with Ruu again. Complete the interaction and get back to Sumida again. That completes the third quest.
- Coming back to the Tsurumi island for the final quest, Kama decides to join us. Further, head over to Wakukau Shoal, Oina Beach, and Autake Plains to defeat all the opponents. Go to Mt. Kanna and complete the tasks. Interact with Ruu to initiate a cutscene. Return back to Sumida and finish all the interactions.
- ‘Through The Mists’ World Quest is now finished. This will clear the fog out of the island.
That is how you remove the fog on Tsurumi island in Genshin Impact. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other Genshin Impact guides.