One of the World Quest for Inazuma that you can complete is the Reminiscence Of Seirai in Genshin Impact. The quest itself is pretty simple, you need to take four pictures of Seirai Island. But while it sounds simple it can be really confusing when you don’t know the locations of where to take these pictures from. So in this guide let us check how to complete Reminiscence Of Seirai in Genshin Impact and all picture locations.
How to Complete Reminiscence Of Seirai Quest in Genshin Impact
In order to complete the Reminiscence Of Seirai quest in this game, you need to take 4 pictures of Seirai Island. These photos need to be the recreation of the images given by Oda Tarou. Here is what you need to do:
- To start this quest, go to the shrine located between the two Teleport Waypoints on the island near the Fort Hiraumi shrine.
- Near the shrine, you can dig up Picture Commemorating Seirai Island.
- After getting the picture, go to Inazuma City and talk to Furuya Noboru.
- Next, go and talk to Oda Tarou. You can find him in Inazuma City too.
- Oda Tarou will then give you the photos of Seirai Island that you need to recreate.
- Go to the locations of these photos and click the images. We will check all locations in a bit.
- Once you have all four photos go back to Oda Tarou and you will complete the quest.
Below are all the picture locations for this quest. Thanks to Map Genie for their interactive map of Teyvat.
Picture Commemorating Seirai Island
- Fast Travel to the south Teleport Waypoint on the island near Fort Hiraumi.
- From here, go northwest towards the area marked on the map. Face southwest, then adjust your camera.
- Once properly aligned take the picture.
Picture Commemorating Seirai Island (II)
- Fast Travel to the Statue of the Seven – Electro.
- Then go southwest towards the area marked on the map.
- Face southwest, then adjust the camera and take the picture.
Picture Commemorating Seirai Island (III)
- Fast travel to the northwest Teleport Waypoint on the island with the Koseki Village.
- Go south to the marked area on the map.
- Face east and take the picture.
Picture Commemorating Seirai Island (IV)
- Fast travel to the north Teleport Waypoint on the island near Amakumo Peak.
- Next, go to the marked location and face south.
- Adjust the camera and take the picture.
As explained before, take the photos back to Oda to complete the quest. The reward for this quest is:
- Adventure EXP: 200
- Inazuma Reputation EXP: 20
- Primogems: 30
- Hero’s Wit: 2
- Mora: 15000
That covers this guide on how to complete the Reminiscence Of Seirai quest in Genshin Impact. I suggest you also check our other Genshin Impact guides if you need more help on similar topics.