V Bucks is a premium virtual currency in Fortnite. You can use them to buy cosmetics, outfits, several emotes for characters, new characters, and the Battle pass. There are several ways to obtain V bucks – you can buy the Battle Pass or a V Bucks Gift card. Once you buy a Gift card, you will get the code to redeem them. You can also purchase a digital edition of the gift card to get the code instantly. As these V bucks cannot be redeemed in-device on the Nintendo Switch, you will have to redeem them through your browser. Scroll till the end to know how to redeem V bucks on the Nintendo Switch.
How to Redeem Fortnite V bucks on Nintendo Switch?
- Head over to Epic Games to redeem your V-bucks card.
- Click on “Get started” and log in with your Nintendo account.
- If you don’t have a Nintendo account, sign up to register your account.
- This will link your Nintendo with your Fortnite account.
- After registering, type your gift card’s code or PIN to redeem your V bucks on your Fortnite.
Now that you know how to redeem V bucks on your Nintendo switch, scroll till the end to know different methods to acquire V Bucks on Fortnite.
How to get V Bucks in Fortnite?
- You can buy V-bucks from the item shop in Fortnite.
- Buying a Fortnite Crew subscription to obtain 1000 V bucks per month with an addition of 950 V-bucks as you complete a season.
- There are several perks for the Fortnite players who have bought Founder’s Edition. These include:
- Getting up to 100 V bucks for completing daily challenges.
- You can also receive up to 1000 V bucks with a minimum guarantee of 100 V bucks.
That’s all on how to redeem V bucks on Nintendo Switch. You can check our other Fortnite Guides, Walkthroughs, tips, and tricks on Gamer Tweak.