With the help of Valorant Redeem Codes, you could unlock various limited-time Player Cards and Titles which were event-specific, especially during Tournaments. Is this system still available in the game to get freebies? Moreover, how to redeem Prepaid cards for Valorant Points? Here’s what you need to know.
Valorant Redeem Codes – Is PlayValorant.com Down?
It appears that redeem.playvalorant.com is down and there’s no way to redeem Valorant codes for free Titles, Player Cards, or other goodies as of now.
Back in 2021, Riot did have Pride-themed Player cards and titles, but the redemption period has expired. During that time, all you had to do was visit the official redeem page, type the code, hit Redeem, and log into your game to receive the reward.
Player Cards & Title Codes
These were the codes that you could redeem for rewards.
- Pride // Rainbow – Code: PRISMATIC
- Pride // Cotton Candy – Code: COTTONCANDY
- Pride // Primary – Code: PRIMARY
- Pride // Galactic – Code: GALACTIC
- Pride // Sunset – Code: SUNSET
- Pride // Twilight – Code: TWILIGHT
- Pride // Sherbet – Code: SHERBET
- Proud – Code: JUBILANT01
- Ally – Code: JUBILANT02
If you have purchased a gift card, you can redeem it within the client itself and don’t have to put the code on the website. More on this below.
How to Redeem Valorant Gift Card
Once you buy a Valorant gift card from Amazon, Game Stop, or other supported vendors, follow these steps to redeem its code and claim the in-game premium currency Valorant Points (VP).
- Log into your Valorant client.
- Click on the Valorant icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Prepaid Cards and Codes.
- Type the code and Submit.
- Now you should have the VP you purchased.
Gift Card Code is not Working?
- Check if you have made a typo while submitting the code. There should be no spaces while typing the code as well.
- Ensure that the code has not expired.
- Find out if the merchant has activated the code during the sale.
- Check whether you have exceeded the max code redemption attempts. You will have to wait for 24 hours before attempting again.
- Avoid sharing the code with anyone before you redeem it yourself. That’s because if they redeem it before you, you won’t be able to claim it.
- Ensure that you are using region-specific codes, otherwise, they won’t work.
If you are still facing issues, contact Valorant support for additional assistance.
That’s all for this one! While you are here, be sure to check out our Valorant crosshair guides with the best codes, settings and tips.