Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Update Brings New Story Missions And Photo Mode
Red Dead Redemption 2 feels and is more than just a game, it is a beautiful narration of the Van Der Linde gang through the eyes of some of the most ruthless people yet wholesome people living in the Wild West and it is getting a huge update on the PS4.
The new update brings new story missions where you will be tasked with taking down a couple of gangs, along with bounty hunter missions and more treasure maps to keep the players invested in the game.
The patch notes also state that we will be getting a photo mode and for something as beautifully crafted like Red Dead Redemption 2, the lack of it felt like a huge omission.
You can check out all the details of the new update below:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: take on the deadly Del lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Though, Xbox One players are not forgotten by Rockstar Games as the same update will be coming a little late for them on 22nd January 2020. This will certainly be a huge boost for the upcoming year.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is developed by Rockstar Games and is available for PC, Xbox One and PS4.