Rec Room is a free-to-play online social VR game that is available on a wide range of platforms. This includes PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Oculus Quest, iOS, and Android devices. You can play a plethora of mini-games of different types of genres. But with all of these games, you need to gather Tokens to buy the in-game items and resources. Tokens are the currency that is used for all the games. But how to get them? Check out our guide that explains how to get Tokens in Rec Room.
How to Get Tokens in Rec Room
There are two main ways to get the Tokens in Rec Room. They are as follows:
Rec Room Originals
- Rec Room Originals are the different game modes that can be accessible from the Play menu.
- There’s a huge list of these game modes that you can play. Some of the games include Paintball, Lasertag, Bowling, Dodgeball, and more.
- At the end of each of these games, you can choose between three options as a reward.
- You will get an option to claim cosmetic items or a Token bundle containing 50 Tokens.
- You can choose the latter to earn 50 tokens as a reward.
If you find this a bit tedious, try out our next method to get the Tokens.
Subscribing Rec Room+
- While it is a faster way than playing the Rec Room Originals, it involves spending real money.
- The monthly Rec Room Plus subscription costs $7.99 a month and delivers 1500 Tokens per week.
- You will get over 6000 Tokens per month and several additional benefits along with it.
- With this subscription, you can also sell your premium items to other Rec Room members. So, it can be a great way to earn more Tokens.
That’s everything covered about how to get Tokens in Rec Room. If you liked this guide, check out our Video Gaming Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.