There is a glitch in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart that allows you to farm Raritanium. In fact, you can use this glitch multiple times and easily keep farming Raritanium. This will allow you to upgrade your weapon XP as well as your armor in the game. So, let’s find out how to easily get Raritanium in the game.
How to farm Raritanium in Ratchet And Clank Rift Apart?
- On the south side of the Sargasso map, you will be able to see a pocket dimension as marked in the image below.
- Here you will see that there is a fight going on with a creature.
- Visit this area and complete the mission the first time around.
- Once you do that revisit the same mission and help in defeating the monster again.
- This will get you a minimum of 3 Raritanium.
- Now, go and find the Pocket Dimension right next to the fight area.
- Enter this area and go inside.
- Now, you will have to jump off the edge, effectively killing your character.
- However, your character will respawn inside the Pocket Dimension.
- Exit and you will see that the creature is alive again.
- Kill it again and repeat the procedure again.
- Keep on doing this until you farm the required amount of Raritanium in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart.
The best part about this glitch is that you can continuously exploit it. However, if you kill the creature and leave the area, this trick won’t work again. So make sure you keep exploiting this glitch as much as you can.
So, this is everything you need to know about how to farm Raritanium in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart. Now you can also have a look at where to find all the gold bolts and how to unlock silver and gold cup challenges.