Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is one of the prettiest games on PS5, with exciting and colorful gameplay making it an all-round fun experience for gamers. Among the many boss battles you will come across in this game, the battle with Francois is one of the toughest. In today’s guide, we will show you how to locate and defeat Francois in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. Keep reading.
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart: Where to Find Francois?
The Francois battle is the second major boss battle in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. This battle is located in the Scartsu Debris Field (also known more commonly as Zurkie’s)`. While this is one of the toughest battles in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, it is still relatively uncomplicated to the Seekerpeede in Sargasso.
How to Beat Francois?
Follow these steps to successfully fight and defeat Francois in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart below:
- While Francois is definitely the biggest threat in this particular battle, you also need to be wary of the fire that randomly spurts out from the several rings that are scattered across the battlefield.
- Getting in contact with the flames will result in major health damage.
- Now moving on to the boss in question, Francois is a giant robot who launches dangerous explosive bombs at you constantly.
- These bombs explode into smaller bombs upon initial impact, making them immensely potent.
- As a result, you will have to constantly remain on your toes to avoid these tricky bombs launched by Francois. You’ll also have to note that Francois will launch these bombs throughout the battle, meaning the only way to stop the barrage is by eliminating him.
- When he isn’t shooting terrifying bombs, Francois will try to crush you with his bulky metal body.
- Just like the bombs, you will have to constantly avoid getting trampled upon by Francois.
- You will have the opportunity to shoot at Francois every time he recovers from a fall.
- Upon inflicting enough damage, Francois will release a set of small robots to attack you. These robots are Francois’ trump cards in battle.
- While the robots released by Francois may be small in size, they can inflict damage on you if you aren’t alert enough.
- It is thus best to eliminate these robots as quickly as you can. You can use Mr.Fungi to distract these mini-enemies
- Once you’ve dealt with the pesky little robots, your job gets much easier.
- Without the robots, Francois will be out of tricks. He will now only have to rely on the weapons he already has. You can use the Blast Pistol to maximize damage.
- At this point, all you’ll have to do is keep firing at Francois. His health will reduce, leading to his eventual elimination.
And there you go. With a little bit of effort and the right choice of weapons, you will easily claim victory over the bulky Francois in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. Now that you’ve successfully beaten Francois, check out this guide on all the weapons that you can use in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart.