Many players are getting the error code 3-0x0001000b while playing Rainbow Six Siege and are looking for a fix. Getting such types of errors is common in games that are online. Online games typically face server issues a lot. This could be due to many players playing at the same time or if they go down for unexpected reasons. So in this guide let us quickly check how to fix the error code 3-0x0001000b in R6 Siege.
How to Fix the Error Code 3-0x0001000b in Rainbow Six Siege
You can try the below workarounds to fix the error code 3-0x0001000b in R6 Siege.
- Check server status: This issue usually occurs when the game’s servers are down or in maintenance. So before trying any of the fixes it is best if you check if the servers are up and running. You can check them here at the official server status page for the game.
- Test your internet connection: Since this is an online game you should have a decent or strong connection to play it properly. You can check if your internet is working or not by running a speed test. Alternatively, you can also test it by playing some other online game.
- Refresh your connection: Your internet might be working but not necessarily properly. If it is not stable then you should try to refresh it. You can do that by rebooting your router if you use your internet wirelessly. And wired connection users can plug out the Ethernet cable and plug it back in.
- Try using a wired connection: If you play wirelessly you should try to switch to a wired connection as it provides a better and more stable gaming experience.
- Change your Forward ports: You can use the following forward ports. Thanks to Ubisoft for these Forward ports for the different systems.
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008, 14020, 14021, 14022, 14023, 14024
- UDP: 6015
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480.
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658, 6115, 10000-10099.
- TCP: 80, 443
- UDP: 3074, 6150, 10000-10099
- Restart your system: A simple fix that you should try after trying every fix mentioned above. Simply restart your console or PC and try playing the game to check if it is working again.
- Contact Ubisoft: If none of the above fixes work and even the servers are up and running then you should contact Ubisoft. You can directly explain to them the issue you are facing.
That covers this guide on how to fix Error Code 3-0x0001000b in Rainbow Six Siege. You should also check our guide on how to fix the error code 0-0x00100608 for Rainbow Six Siege.