The Next Gen Update update comes with multiple updates that enhance the overall as well as minute details of the game. Along with enhanced graphics and visuals, CD Projekt RED, the Devs, have fixed dozens of bugs in this game. Besides that, one of the most comforting updates comes from an existing feature of the game. Those who have played this game before know about the Signs ability that Geralt possesses. Earlier, to cast the spells, you have to do all that hectic work just to cast one spell. However, by using the QuickSignCasting feature, you save a handful of time and effort. If you are looking to do so, then this article is all you need. Check out this guide that features the steps to Quick Cast Signs in Witcher 3.
How to Enable Quick Sign Casting in Witcher 3 (Next Gen Update)
Without having the Quick Casting feature enabled, you have to follow a few steps. Which included opening the weapon wheel from which you are required to select one Sign and then pressing the designated button to Cast it. On the other hand, the Quick casting feature does the work with the press of one button. Here’s what you need to do Quick Cast in Witcher 3.
- While in-game, open the menu and navigate to the Options tab.
- Further, select the Gameplay section wherein you will find the Quick Sign Casting feature.
- From there, you can enable it by selecting the toggle button.
- Once you have enabled the Quick Cast feature in Witcher 3, you can cast the sign by pressing the following buttons.
- On PC – Press 3,4,5,6,7 to Quick Cast the Signs.
- On Consoles – Press and hold R2 or RT & then press the buttons shown on the right bottom to Quick Cast a Sign.
That’s everything covered on how to Quick Cast in Witcher 3. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Witcher 3: Wild Hunt guides on Gamer Tweak.