Ever since its last update, COD Warzone is filled with several bugs relating to crashing repeatedly, texture problems, and other issues. One of its recent errors is the ‘Content Package is no longer available.’ Although the game developers have released a patch to resolve the issue, the players seem to still face the error. So, here’s our guide to fix the COD Warzone content package no longer available error on PS4.
COD Warzone Content Package Not Available On PS4 Fix
Before we begin to try out the potential fixes, make sure to install recent patches and updates for COD Warzone, as that might resolve the problem. This error usually occurs because the size of game files is greater than the storage of the console. Check out the storage of your PS4 and whether it has enough storage to install the additional game files. If you have free space and are still facing the error, scroll till the end to know the potential fixes.
Reinstall COD Warzone Content Package Error Fix on PS4
- Select Library on Home.
- Find and select the COD Warzone to delete.
- Push the Options button on your controller.
- Select delete and confirm it by selecting OK.
- Go to Library and select Purchased Games.
- Re-download COD Warzone.
- Check if the game is running without an error or not.
If this method did not work for you, try the next potential fix.
Reinstall Compatibility Pack
For players who lack a fast internet connection, reinstalling the entire game might take ages. Reinstalling Compatibility Pack 2 is one of the alternative fixes for such players. Compatibility packs are the additional data files for the game. Its size is approximately 7 GB which would be a lot faster to download than the entire game.
Follow these steps to reinstall the Compatibility Pack 2 in the COD warzone:
- Press the Options button and scroll through the Game Installs.
- Select Compatibility Pack 2 and uninstall it.
- Head to Library and select Call of Duty Warzone.
- Select Playstation Store and re-download the Compatibility Pack 2.
- Install the package once it’s downloaded.
While this method should fix the content package no longer available error on your PS4 if it does not, we suggest you wait for the game developers to release a patch or an update to resolve this problem.
Hope this guide helped you in fixing the error. While you are here, make sure to check out our other COD Warzone Guides, walkthroughs, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.