Looking to enter the Powderfall Bluffs, the latest location in Slime Rancher 2? It is a region covered in ice from start to end. Like all the biomes, there is no tutorial that shows the way to get to Powderfall Bluffs as well. So, how can a player get access to this location? Here is everything you should know.
How to Unlock the Powderfall Bluffs Region in Slime Rancher 2
Powderfall Bluffs is a region located somewhere on the northern side of Ember Valley. In order to get there, you will need to find a hidden teleporter. Here’s where you can get started with finding your way to the Powderfall Bluffs in Slime Rancher 2:
Note – Make sure you have a Tabby, Batty, and Bloom Plort with you.
- Reach the location marked on the map above. It is a region located in Ember Valley where you can find a large stone pillar.
- From there, head over to the area where Crystal Gordo is found. For those who don’t know, it is a region with lots of mountains and waterfalls.
- Now, use your jet pack to climb the mountains to the north of Orange Valley.
- Further, use the Ruin Valley to reach the canyon area.
- After you reach there, you will find a waterfall with a cave behind it. For your reference, here is an image of that waterfall:
- At the end of the cave, you will find 3 slime statues. Wherein, you will have to shoot 3 Slime Plorts in each of the Plorts.
- Once done, an underground passage will appear right in front of you.
- Jump down there and follow the route to find the Teleporter to the Powderfall Bluffs in Slime Rancher 2.
Once you are there, you can find Saber Slimes there. Moreover, there are other important resources like Thundercluck Hens, Perfect Snowflakes, Sun Sap, Slime Fossils, and much more.
For your reference, here’s a video by Epokk (YouTuber):
That’s all you can do to get to the Powderfall Bluffs in Slime Rancher 2. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Slime Rancher 2 Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.