If you are looking for Pokemon Unite Friend codes that you can use to play the game with people online, this article will explain how you can use the Trainer IDs. Find out how to find your own friend code and share it with others to add them.
Pokemon Unite Friend Codes May 2022
Here are some Pokémon Unite Friend Codes that have been shared online, try them out:
Pokemon Unite Trainer IDs List
When more codes are available and shared by users, we will update this article for you.
How to Find my Pokémon Unite Trainer ID?
Your Pokemon Unite Friend Code is your in-game Trainer ID. Here’s how to find it in the game on your Nintendo Switch or Mobile devices.
- Find your player profile icon at the top left on the main screen and press the relevant button to access it.
- You will see your avatar on the right and your gamertag.
- Right above it, you will see a sequence with numbers and letters. That’s the Trainer ID that you can share with others to help them invite and add you.
How to Add Friends in Pokemon Unite?
Follow these simple steps to add friends in Pokemon Unite (Switch). The process is similar for Mobile devices just the prompts will be different.
- Launch the game.
- Press ZL to head to your player profile.
- Scroll down to find Friends.
- Select Friend Search.
- Press X and type your desired Trainer ID.
- On the profile that pops up, select it and choose Add Friend.
- Once that person accepts your friend request, you will be added as friends and you can start playing right away.
Are there Pokemon Unite Promo Codes?
There are no Pokemon Unite Promo codes available as of now. But if some information is revealed by the devs, be sure to come back to Gamer Tweak to know all the latest updates!
This is everything you need to know about Pokemon Unite friend codes/trainer IDs and how to add friends. We’ve got lots more Pokemon Unite guides for you on Gamer Tweak including best build tips, how to get certain items, and much more. Be sure to check them out for all the updates!