Pokemon Sword And Shield Features Online Co-op Mode
Play with your four friends online
Pokemon Sword And Shield bring a new journey into the Galar region and the mysterious episodes of hunting out Legendary Pokemon Zacian and Zamazenta. In the vast expanse of land, it is will be tough if you are alone, so Pokemon Sword And Shield bring a co-op mode where you can play with your four friends in person or through online mode. A team of good trailers will be required to catch stronger and bigger Pokemon.
Pokemon Sword And Shield also feature a new mechanism Dyamaxing that adds a boost to the Pokemon giving them the power to turn into a big and super powerful Pokemon. Trailers can Dynamax their own pokemon and turn them into big monsters and enjoy the powerful Z-moves in three turns.
Playing with a team is indispensable in Max Raid Battles where you and your friends will have a chance to face rare Pokemon. Pokemon Sword And Pokemon Shield are available through pre-order. The game is officially releasing on November 2019.
Pokemon Sword And Shield Features:
- Catch, battle, and trade Pokémon on an all-new adventure in the Galar region
- Choose from three new partner Pokémon and encounter never-before-seen Pokémon
- Unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta!
- Players can control the camera in the vast Wild Area
- Team up with other Trainers to participate in Max Raid Battles
- Battle wild Dynamax Pokémon in Max Raid Battles and try catching them