Pokemon Infinite Fusion Calculator: How Does It Work?
Pokemon has a very interesting fanmade game known as Infinite Fusion. In it, you can use fused Pokemon to battle other trainers and challenge the gyms. Everything is almost the same as the mainline games but with the exception of you using fused Pokemon. So without further ado here is what the Pokemon Infinite Fusion calculator is, how it works, and how to use it.
What is Pokemon Infinite Fusion Calculator?
As the name suggests, it is a tool that you can use to find out the stats of the Pokemon you fused in Infinite Fusion. When you fuse two Pokemon, their stats are also affected. But they cannot simply double. So there are some formulas in place to maintain the game’s balance.
And stats aren’t the only thing that changes here. After a fusion, its abilities and weaknesses are also affected. Thus to check what will be the possible final stats of the two Pokemon that you fuse. You can use the Pokemon Infinite Fusion Calculator to find out about it.
How Does it Work?
The 2 formulas used for these calculations are:
- To calculate Attack, Defense, and Speed
- fusionStat = 2*(bodyStat / 3) + (headStat / 3)
- To calculate HP, Special Attack, and Special Defense
- fusionStat = (bodyStat / 3) + 2*(headStat / 3)
The bodyStat here means the stats of the Pokemon that acts as the body in the fusion. And headStat means the stats of the Pokemon that acts as the head of the Pokemon after fusion. Body Stat affects physical stats more while head stat affects your special stats.
How to Use Pokemon Infinite Fusion Calculator
- Go to the Infinite Fusion Calculator website.
- Add the two Pokemon in the First and Second Pokemon slots.
- Click on the Fuse button.
- You will get complete information on the two Pokemon on each side. These include:
- Base stats
- Type Weakness
That covers this guide on what Infinite Fusion Calculator is, how it works, and how to use it. For more things Pokemon check out our Scarlet & Violet and Legends Arceus sections.