Mobile game players can jump into the pinball adventure action RPG World Flipper right away on Android and iOS because it has finally released globally. But if you play on PC, fret not, because we’ll show you how to play World Flipper on Windows PC and Mac using an emulator.
How to Play World Flipper on PC and Mac using Emulator?
If you prefer gaming on a desktop and you don’t want to miss out on fast-paced combat, boss battles, and the fantasy world of this game, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s how to download and install Emulator to play World Flipper on PC
- Download an emulator such as Bluestacks (or any other one of your choice) from the official website and install it on your PC.
- Sign in and give access to the Google Playstore so that you can play the game.
- Search for World Flipper in the search bar.
- Once the game shows up, click on it to install it.
- Now all you have to do is click on the World Flipper icon on the home screen.
- This is how you can play this mobile game on PC and Mac. Enjoy!
By following this simple process, you can play World Flipper on PC easily. With it, you won’t only be able to play an Android game on your desktop, but you will also get some enhancements. Here are a few:
- Make World Flipper an even better experience by opening multiple instances and playing the same game via different accounts. The rerolling process can be sped up too and through it you can obtain some of the best heroes.
- Want to make repetitive tasks automated? Emulators will help you with that. With a set of commands, you can perform actions that you want to automate in the game. The process is pretty simple too.
- With Eco mode, you can farm in-game items easily.
- You can try out the real-time translation feature to change the game’s language into your local language.
- Looking for better FPS? Yep, you get it via emulators which can give you a better visual experience.
Do note that if you are going for BlueStacks, it requires Windows 7 or higher, AMD/Intel processor, and minimum 4GB RAM.