Riders Republic is set to release on October 28, 2021. Since the final version has launched and the game is no longer in Beta you can play this game with your friends without any hassle. This game is playable on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S. Here I will explain to you how to add friends in Riders Republic.
How to Add Friends to Play Riders Republic (Multiplayer Guide)
You can follow these steps to invite your friends while playing on PC.
- Start your game.
- Open Ubisoft connect.
- On the right side of the screen tap on the Friends option.
- Here, you will see a list of all your friends on Ubisoft Connect. Select their name and click on the option “Invite to game”. Note: Your friends must be online and should also be running their game.
- Now your friend has to accept the invite and you are good to go.
Playing with Friends using Social Group
Another method to play with friends is using a social group. Joining a social group or creating one will allow you to play games modes like Free For All, Mass Race, and Tricks Battle in either Solo mode or Versus mode. How to invite players to Social Group:
- Open the game menu.
- From the bottom-right side of the screen, select Manage my Group.
- Click on an empty player slot and choose the option Invite to group.
- Here you will have to choose a player from one of the following categories:
- Around me
- Lastly, choose Invite to group.
Once the player you invited to your group joins you will receive a notification if they accept your invite.