Genshin Impact is a free-to-play action role-playing game, which is currently available for PC, PlayStation 4, Android and iOS. Developed and published by Chinese developer miHoYo, Genshin Impact has received rave reviews from the RPG community.
Ever since it released, thousands of players are asking the same question ‘How to play Genshin Impact on Mac’? If you are one of them then here’s everything you need to know about how to play Genshin Impact on Mac.
How to play Genshin Impact on Mac
The developer of the game has not officially released Genshin Impact for Mac yet. However, there are certain tips and tricks to play it on Mac. What all you need to do is to set up a Windows 10 partition on your macOS to play Genshin Impact on Mac.
Make sure your Mac has the required configuration. Once you have checked the recommended configuration, the next thing you need is a program called Boom Camp. With the help of Boom Camp, you can install a version of Windows on your PC to boot up and load software.
Here are some easy steps to install Windows 10 on a Mac using Boot Camp:
- Download the Windows 10 ISO
- Configure Boot Camp Assistant
- Go to Finder > Applications > Utilities > Boot Camp Assistant
- Open the program and click on continue
- Now, select the Windows 10 ISO
- Choose somewhere around 100GB of space
- Install the Windows 10 ISO and configure Windows
- Now, install recommended drivers after booting up the Windows partition
If you still have doubts about installing Windows 10 on Mac using Boot Camp, you can watch the video below.
Once you are done installing Windows 10 on MC, you will be allowed to download to and Install Genshin Impact.
Recommended Genshin Impact PC Requirement
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7 equivalent or higher
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB and higher
- DirectX version: 11
- Storage: Please reserve 30 GB of space
That’s all you need to know about playing Genshin Impact on Mac.
For more updates, latest tips and tricks check our Genshin Impact Wiki Guide.