Among Us is a famous social deduction game where there are innocent crewmates and evil imposters trying to kill them. Now, there are even roles added that switch up your gaming experience every time you play. If you are wondering how to play Among Us online via Now.gg, this is the process you need to follow.
Among Us Now.gg – How to Play Among Us without Downloading App?
Here’s how to play Among Us at school or anywhere you wish via browser.
- Head to this link which will take you to Now.gg Among Us.
- Click on the Play in Browser button.
- After the game loads, you will see the game controls that you can use on your computer. You need to keep an eye on them because with the help of these controls, you can kill, chat, open the map, report and see your tasks.
- The game works exactly as it does on mobile, PC, Switch and Consoles. So, there’s no new addition or difference compared to the original.
- You can either host a game or join one that’s already hosted.
- And that’s all there is to it! This is how you can play Among Us on your browser without downloading an app.
This can be useful to those players who do not have a smartphone that can seamlessly run Among Us. Similarly, even those with low-end computers can access Now.gg and play the game without running into disconnection and lag issues. Unlike emulators which you have to download, this is a cloud platform that will not only save space on your device, but also allow you to access it anytime you want.
If you need any tips regarding how to play as an imposter or a crewmate, more info about maps and hidden secrets, our Among Us guides section will help you. Plus, Now.gg has more games you can play, so be sure to check that out too.