If you are looking for a mobile game with idle RPG, strategy battles, casual mini-games, and PvP competitions, you should look no further than Plague Invader: Survival Wars. However, since surviving requires a lot of upgrades, fights, and strategies, players will often find themselves short of resources. Luckily, these codes for Plague Invader provide you with some much-needed rewards.
Table of Contents
Players can get a bunch of Diamonds, AI Chips, Potions, and more that will help them survive and progress. While these codes are short-lived, they are quite valuable and you can redeem them in a simple manner. If you are new to this game, we will show you how to redeem the codes and claim all the free rewards.
All Working Plague Invader Codes
- martial maiden – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- VIP777 – Redeem this code to get free rewards
- Super666 – Redeem this code to get free rewards
How to Redeem Plague Invader Codes
- Launch Plague Invader on your device.
- While on the main screen, tap on the Profile icon on the top left.
- In the menu that pops up select the Redeem Code option.
- A text box will open where you can paste the working codes from above.
- Hit Redeem and then you can claim the rewards.
How to Get More Codes
If you are looking for more Plague Invader Codes, the best place to try and look for them is the official Facebook Page. The developers provide constant updates and you will remain up-to-date with any developments. Also, the game often updates and discards codes which is why you should redeem them soon enough. We will keep our list updated with the latest codes and remove the nonworking ones so you can have a reference to check every time.
Why are my Codes Not Working?
There could be multiple reasons why the Plague Invader Codes are not working for you. Firstly, make sure you have typed the exact code mentioned above. Don’t change any lower or uppercase letters since they could be sensitive. Additionally, the developers may have just made the code invalid, so you might not be able to use it anymore.