Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl are fantastic remakes of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl which were released all the way back in 2006. This guide focuses on how to get Pikachu in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (BDSP). So, without further ado, let’s get right into it.
How to Get Pikachu In Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl (BDSP)
- If you happened to play the original ones, you might have an idea of where you can get Pikachu, but for the new players and the ones who want to jog their memories, here’s how you can get Pikachu – Pikachu spawns in the Trophy Garden which is located in the back of a Mansion on Route 212, just past Hearthome City.
- So, you have to make your way through the story till these locations become available to you or till you are high enough level.
- Then you have to make your way to Hearthome City.
- Once there, you must leave the city and make your way towards Route 212.
- Walk the road a bit and you’ll come across a Mansion which you must enter, then exit out back.
- That’s how you arrive at the Trophy Garden. Here, in the garden, keep picking fights with Pokemon and you’ll come across a Pikachu quite soon.
- Both Pichu and Pikachu are found here and have high spawn rates so don’t sweat it, you’ll get one relatively quickly. If you manage to get a Pichu, that works too, as Pichu can evolve and become a Pikachu.
- Finally, you can also find another old, fan-favorite in this general area, that Pokemon is Eevee. So, be on the lookout and you might get double the rewards!
There you go, a quick and easy guide for catching Pikachu in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl. Hope this helped and for everything related to Pokemon BDSP, stick with us here at GamerTweak.