Want to unlock Pickle’s chest but don’t know how to get lockpicks and pick locks in Choo-Choo Charles? Follow this guide as we have covered everything from where to get the picks to how to unlock chests. The game has many main and side missions for hunters to complete. The main mission leads towards the destruction of Charles, while the side focuses on strengthening your power. Such as this optional mission helps you in train upgrades.
Where to Find and How to Pick Locks in Choo-Choo Charles
You will stumble upon numerous chests as you explore the town. Pickle Lady also asks you to unlock a chest. But all of these chests are locked, and finding the key for every chest would be a nuisance. So the Choo-Choo Charles allows you to get lockpicks from Daryl and lets you use them for picking locks.
You will find Daryl in the location marked in the image. Daryl will also give you a task, if you want you can take and finish the task. But if you are in a hurry and don’t want to waste much time, you can simply talk to him. During your conversation, he will tell you that he has lockpicks, but he can’t use them. One of Warren’s goons dumped a locked chest in his yard. He tried opening it with force but was unsuccessful. So he wants you to unlock it. Follow the steps below to pick locks in Choo-Choo Charles.
- Follow the X mark to get to the chest.
- Take lockpicks from your inventory.
- Tap on the chest. And you will have to complete a three-level minigame.
- In level 1, you will have one small circle. Interact to stop the dot on time.
- Level 2 has two circles, and level 3 has three circles. Once you have successfully filled all the small circles, you will unlock the chest.
- Then go tell it to Daryl and receive a reward.
That’s all you have to do to find lockpicks and pick locks in Choo-Choo Charles. We have covered several Choo-Choo Charles topics, so if you found this informative, check out our other game guides. Start with how to save Eugene and then learn if you can fight with the Cult of Charles.