What makes Persona 5 more realistic is its test answers. In Persona 5 test answers, students are asked to attend some school exams which usually takes place in every couple of months. Every students who take part in Persona 5 test will have to answer every Persona 5 questions correctly. Finding Persona 5 test answers is too much easy and we have mentioned all of them below.
Some of the questions students get asked in Persona 5 test are quite simple but there are certain questions that required students to have some knowledge of Japanese history or culture that may not be obvious. So, making your school days beautiful and memorable, we have brought you a list of Persona 5 Test questions and answers for you.
Persona 5 Test Answers
April Persona 5 Test Answers
A soul is composed of appetite, spirit, and what else? Logic.
Is the line extending from A connected to B or C? Which is it? C. (Careful! It’s connected to line C, which is question option B.)
What event did Emperor Nero add to the Olympics so he could participate? Singing.
What’s the common usage of kakushinhan again, regarding an action you take? Knowing your actions are wrong.
But the real kakushinhan is the opposite, right? So the opposite means… Conviction that you’re right.
How many colors does it take to paint every region without any two adjacent ones being the same color? Four.
First off, the “wunder” part probably means… Wonder.
Next, the “kind” part. That’s probably… Child.
So a “wunderkind” would be… A prodigy.
May Persona 5 Test Answers
What do people generally call a woman who has a charm that sometimes leads men to their doom? A femme fatale.
Who do you think is the origin of the term “magistrate’s patronage”? Minamoto no Yoshitsune.
May 11th-13th exams:
- Although the line connects A to C it looks like it leads to B instead. What is this phenomenon called? An optical illusion.
- If how they’re seeing things is different, it probably has to do with this sort of information… Visual information.
- What takes the visual information from your eyes and processes it is the, uh… Brain.
- The brain processes visual information. So, the reason why people see things differently is… They have different cognitions.
- Which of the following expressions came form the name of the position that Minamoto no Yoshitsune held? Magistrate’s patronage.
- What is the origin of the English word “talent”? The name of a sum of currency.
- What did the Greek philosopher Socrates say that evil is born from? Ignorance.
- What’s the least number of colors needed to paint Japan so no two adjacent areas are the same color? Four.
Do you know who created the piece which sold for the highest price back in the 20th century? Van Gogh.
What is the name of this ratio that Japanese architects and artists have liked using? The silver ratio.
Well, your number’s up. The root words of synesthesia are “syn” and “aisthesis”. What do they mean? “Together” and “senses”.
What was the name of the other famous novel that Sherlock Holmes appeared in? “Arsene Lupin, Gentleman Burglar.”
Who was the pirate who said that he hid his treasure in a certain place just before he was executed? William Kidd.
June Persona 5 Test Answers
The original blazers were named that thanks to a certain quality they had. Any idea what it was? They were brightly colored.
What are red king crabs most biologically related to? Hermit crabs.
With the advent of the color TV, something else started appearing in color. Do you know what it is? Dreams.
Can you imagine how much gold has been excavated by humanity over the course of history? Three Olympic-sized pools.
Paper money is issued by the Bank of Japan, but who issues the coins? The government.
What would happen if you keep washing your hair with water that’s contaminated with metal? It’ll change color.
Who is this woman, drawn as the High Priestess in most tarot decks? Pope Joan.
In English, what does the term “cat-and-dog weather” refer to? Heavy rain.
This character is the cursive form of a specific kanji. Do you know which one it is? Gold.
July School Test Answers for Persona 5
…But do you know what Chinese dish Zhuge Liang is credited for inventing? Baozi.
Do you know the reason why July and August both have thirty-one days? Someone pretentious said so.
What’s the traditional food of Tanabata? Soumen.
What’s a common trait of almost all shaved-ice syrups on the market? They have the same flavor.
What is the sum of angles a through e? 180 degrees.
What is the name of the light-producing substance in fireflies? Luciferin.
What was the name of the gentleman thief whose family was boiled alive during the Sengoku period? Ishikawa Goemon.
July 13th-15th exams:
- Which of these phrases has its origins in this shogi piece? Nouveau riche.
- Goemon was popular because he wasn’t just a thief, he was a… Gentleman thief.
- And the person in power who had it in for Goemon was… Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
- And, Gomeon’s death after he got captured by Hideyoshi is famous too… He was boiled alive.
- Which of the following statements are true of this organism? It’s not related to crabs.
- What is said to be the reason why people began dreaming in color? Television.
- Which of these was made using the silver ratio? B4-size paper.
- Define “syn” and “aisthesis,” the Greek root words of “synesthesia.” “Together” and “senses.”
September School Test Answers for Persona 5
Sept 3rd: In this famous statue, he’s holding a spear in hist left hand, but what does he have in his right? Nothing.
What is the name of the phenomenon where the second hand looks like it stops moving? Chronostasis.
Second-hand shops are also known as thrift stores. Do you know when the earliest ones appeared? The 19th Century.
We have a saying in Japanese: a skilled hawk hides its talons. What hides its claws in English? A cat.
The word “robot” didn’t come from English. So, what country did it come from? Czechoslovakia.
Do you know why they chose black and white? So it shows up well on TV.
So “PVS”, referring to when you mistakenly think your phone is going off… What’s the P? Phantom.
The next part is the V part. That means it’d be “phantom…” what? Vibration.
Last is the S. So if we have “phantom vibration” so far… Syndrome.
Not all civil servants work in government offices. Which of these occupations is a civil one? Fishermen of Nagaragawa.
October Persona 5 Test Answers
…but in the entire universe, which of these is closest to its density of stars? Three watermelons in the sun.
This device made mass executions possible. You know what it’s called, yes? A guillotine.
Which do you think most people choose to name “kiki”? A.
Oct 17th-19th exams:
- What is the origin of the word “guillotine”? Name of the one who proposed it.
- First of all, who proposed the idea of the guillotine? A doctor.
- So, from his perspective, what was the advantage of the guillotine? It could execute people quickly.
- Which of the following statements about this ball is true? It has thirty-two faces.
- What is the meaning of the word “robota”, the Czech word that is the root word of “robot”? Slave labor.
- What is the English name for the phenomenon where it feels like your cell phone is vibrating? Phantom Vibration Syndrome.
- Which of the following government organizations do the cormorant fishermen of Nagaragawa belong to? The Imperial Household Agency.
What number should be in the middle of this square to make it a magic square? Five.
Can you tell me what the S in SOS means? It’s meaningless.
November School Test Answers for Persona 5
The word “wack” was also used in a coded language form history. What was that language? Thieves’ Cant.
Clubs is a club, diamonds is a gem, spades is a sword… So, what is hearts? The Holy Grail.
Do you know what age you have to be in order to listen in on a trial? Zero.
Do you know what the line that’s in “bird” but not in “crow” represents? An eye.
Do you know why hearing someone’s voice over the phone sound different than their real voice? It’s heavily processed.
When he was executed, something was doen to his appearance, Do you know what it was? They put makeup on him.
Which of these is called a cochleoid, after its resemblance to a snail? B.
At which of these location can you see the sunrise the earliest? The summit of Mt. Fuji.
December Persona 5 Test Answers
- Which of the following is called the Devil’s curve? D.
- I think they said the voice you hear through the phone is… Not their real voice.
- But why does the listener think the synthetic voice is the real person? They speak the same.
- Even if the voice is different, as long as they talk the same, the listener will subconsciously… Supplement the voice.
- Which suit of cards represents the Holy Grail. Hearts.
- Which of the following is not true about the kanji for “crow”? It includes a number.
- Which country refers to a person who controls politics behind the scenes as a “prim minister in black”? Japan.
- What English word did the initial “do” in the Japanese “dokyuu”, or massive, originate from? Dreadnought.